Membrane Student Modeling Pack©
Students can individually explore cell membranes and the role of transport proteins in moving ions and small molecules. This pack along with free digital resources support learning and let students show you their understanding.
- Compare and contrast models of phospholipids
- Discover the spontaneous formation of cell membranes
- Create a micelle and liposome potential for drug delivery
- Explore dehydration synthesis reaction in a triglyceride or phospholipid
- Identify and simulate the function of proteins involved in membrane transport
- Investigate passive and active transport
- Simulate how a cell maintains ionic balance
Free digital resources support learning and let students show you their understanding.
Learn more about the Membrane Student Modeling Pack©