Dynamic DNA Kit©
You will hear gasps of awe and wonder as students twist and untwist this powerful model.
Loan Time Frame: 3 weeks (1 week loan plus 2 weeks for delivery and return shipping)
Local Pickup (Greater Milwaukee Area)
Loan Time Frame: 2 weeks
You only pay for return shippingRequest to Borrow
Sturdy, colorful pieces and magnets make it easy for students to snap, bend, twist, and interact as they build DNA. Thanks to our patented design innovations, the structure of this molecule is revealed to students through their own investigation. Truly a must have kit!
- Construct individual nucleotides with nitrogenous bases, sugars, and phosphate groups.
- Feel the hydrogen bonding of the A-T and G-C base pairs
- Twist and unwind the double helix to set the stage for replication and transcription
- Convert thymine to uracil
Additional pieces allow them to make ATP, consider epigenetics and gene expression, and much more.
Find additional resources for this kit here: Dynamic DNA Kit© Classroom Resources
2 Dynamic DNA Kits© per case – Each kit contains:
- Preassembled Sample Nucleotides
- 1 G-C Nucleotide Pair
- Parts for Assembling Other Nucleotides
- 1 Pair of A-T Bases
- 2 Sugars
- 2 Phosphates
- 1 Bag with 2 Red Caps & 2 White Caps
1 Base and Stand