3D Molecular Designs features educators who share their approaches to using their favorite kits in their classrooms. These discussions are followed by an exploration of the deeper science concepts associated with the topic by Tim Herman, PhD.
Registration for our current series includes:
Student Modeling Pack Collection (A $60 value)
Links to resources including presenter slides
Access to webinar recordings
Individual webinars can also be purchased and will include the Student Modeling Pack that relates to that webinar’s content.
Past webinars are free to view! Student Modeling Packs can be purchased for past webinars as needed.
Past Webinar Series
Genome Editing II Webinar
- CRISPR Cas9 - A Powerful New Tool for Editing the Human Genome
- CRISPR Innovations: Clever and Cleverer
Biotechnology & Coronavirus Webinar
- The One Kit Wonder: Using Modeling to Teach Biotechnology Concepts
- From Biotechnology to a Coronavirus Vaccine
Coronavirus Antibodies & Emerging Vaccines Webinar
- Boost Your Students’ Immune System Expertise By Modeling Antibodies
- MAPS Project – How to Prepare your Team to Model A Protein Story