3D Molecular Designs features educators who share their approaches to using their favorite kits in their classrooms. These discussions are followed by an exploration of the deeper science concepts associated with the topic by Tim Herman, PhD.
Registration for our current series includes:
Student Modeling Pack Collection (A $60 value)
Links to resources including presenter slides
Access to webinar recordings
Individual webinars can also be purchased and will include the Student Modeling Pack that relates to that webinar’s content.
Past webinars are free to view! Student Modeling Packs can be purchased for past webinars as needed.
Water & Membranes Webinar
- Keep Your Head Above Water: Constructing & Crossing Cell Membranes
- Transmembrane Proteins: Transporting Potassium
Water Chemistry Webinar
- From Particles to Properties: Bridging Scales with Water Kit Models©
- Exploding Frog Eggs & Discovery of Aquaporin
Past Webinar Series
Physical & Chemical Properties of Water Webinar
- Wet Your Appetite for Learning with the Water Kit©!
- Aquaporin Channels
Neurotransmitters, Synapses & Acetylcholinesterase Webinar
- Modeling How Cells Talk – Making Sense of Synapses and Signals
- Acetylcholinesterase: A Story of an Enzyme Active Site and Its Evolution
Proteins & the Protein Folding Problem Webinar
- Proteins - Now that Everything has Changed
- AlphaFold: The Solution to the Protein Folding Problem?
Chromosomes & DNA Webinar
- Making Connections Between DNA and Chromosomes!
- Ensuring Genome Stability (While Maintaining an Escape Hatch)