3D Molecular Designs features educators who share their approaches to using their favorite kits in their classrooms. These discussions are followed by an exploration of the deeper science concepts associated with the topic by Tim Herman, PhD.
Registration for our current series includes:
Student Modeling Pack Collection (A $60 value)
Links to resources including presenter slides
Access to webinar recordings
Individual webinars can also be purchased and will include the Student Modeling Pack that relates to that webinar’s content.
Past webinars are free to view! Student Modeling Packs can be purchased for past webinars as needed.
DNA Function Webinar
- Mistakes were Made: Modeling DNA Replication Errors
- The Importance of Being Modified!
DNA Structure Webinar
- Discovering DNA: Brief 153-year history of DNA (in 40 minutes)
- Why DNA & RNA?
Past Webinar Series
Genome Editing II Webinar
- CRISPR Cas9 - A Powerful New Tool for Editing the Human Genome
- CRISPR Innovations: Clever and Cleverer
Transcription, Translation & Sickle Cell Anemia Webinar
- A Tale of Two Sisters, Modeling Transcription & Protein Synthesis
- Editing the Sickle Cell Gene
Chromosomes & DNA Webinar
- Making Connections Between DNA and Chromosomes!
- Ensuring Genome Stability (While Maintaining an Escape Hatch)